Cyberdrive CW089D settings for EAC?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Exact Audio Copy - English" wurde erstellt von Halcyon, 10 Dezember 2003.

1. Halcyon

Halcyon
    Expand Collapse
    Member Deluxe

Does anybody have Cyberdrive CW089D cd-recorder or know on which other model if it's based on?

My friend has this unit and he needs the settings for EAC. I'm too far away to go and test it and he lacks the proper discs/understanding to do it himself.

So, if you have this drive (or a clone of it), can you please help me to find out the write/read offsets, read commands, c2/cache info and gap detection values.

Thanks!

regards,
    Halcyon

PS I've already searched here, on cdfreaks, cdrlabs and firmware-flash, but couldn't find an answer to this.

2. Halcyon

Halcyon
    Expand Collapse
    Member Deluxe

Does anybody know if Cyberdrive makes their own drives?

Does anybody have any idea if Cyberdrive cd-rw drives are just rebranded ones or do they actually make their own?

3. Mark_in_UK

Mark_in_UK
    Expand Collapse

Hi Halcyon,

Are you Halcyon from the Premier.org.uk Forum per chance?

Searching around, both Cyberdrive.com and .co.uk websites were not working at the time, though Google still holds a Cache. The following 2x page article includes that Cyberdrive did not wholly manufacture them:

www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m0FXG/7_12/55127380/p1/article.jhtml

This article discusses compatibility of CD drives including CW089D, and simply states "GENERIC 48X16X48", which is good for Microsoft drivers but not for determining EAC settings:

www.goldenhawk.com/devices_body.htm

There are EAC offset databases at:

www.hilfe-stellung.de/eac/offset.php (English & German)
    www.ping.be/satcp/eacoffsets01.htm

There are also EAC Tutorials at:

www.ping.be/satcp/tutorials.htm (English Tutorial)
    www.hilfe-stellung.de/eac/eac.php (German Tutorial, paste Address into a Google search and click Translate this page)

Hope this helps.

~ Mark F

#3 Mark_in_UK, 13 Dezember 2003
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 13 Dezember 2003
  4. zver

zver
    Expand Collapse

cyberdrive

I had a 078 model(40xspeed)before and i did a every time when aked when setting allowed to send data to datebase....so find where the database is??In the meantime,it supports accurate stream,no cashe and c2 was working ok...(tested)..cant remember the offset..really..also it burned all eac cuesheets without problems :prost:

5. Halcyon

Halcyon
    Expand Collapse
    Member Deluxe

Thanks Mark,

Unfortuntely I'm not the same Halcyon. Guess there must be several of us around :)

Thanks for the links, the hilfe EAC database was completely new to me. Good find!

Still lacking info on who's made the drive though :/

If anybody knows, please chime in!

Thanks,
    halcyon

Die Seite wird geladen...

Diese Seite empfehlen