accuraterip never configured

Dieses Thema im Forum "Board Support" wurde erstellt von strewth78, 12 November 2015.

1. strewth78

strewth78
    Expand Collapse

hello.
    i just installed EAC and began the process of installing.
    I dint trust the values of my CD drive and wanted to make sure it was accurate so i inserted a disc and it began checking...

ACCURATE STREAM: YES
    AUDIO CACHE: NO
    C2 ERROR INFORMATION: YES

I then wewnt through the final steps but once it was complete I never received a chance to configure, with accuraterip, the drives offset.
    Ive inserted several discs that match the lists on accuraterips website. I also see a multicoloured CD logo just underneath the track listings of the inserted disc (i assume that means it is a keydisc).
    In settings, use accuraterip is enabled and in the offset box just above it is greyed out and lists +102.
    Does this mean it is done?
    Shouldnt I have to insert 3 keydiscs for it to be complete?
    shouldnt there have been some window appear that shows that process had begun/finished?
    if nothing happens doesnt that suggest that accurate stream is not working, despite the fact it has come up YES each time ive re-tried the configuration wizard.

I need to know if thhis is right or not before i can begin, obviously.
    So has anyone had the same scenario?

many thanks (in advance)

2. strewth78

strewth78
    Expand Collapse

I would really love to get some response to atleast why I have zero accuraterip activity.
    Did everyone else immediately receive a window asking for CD's to check the offset?
    Isee in several internet step-by-step guides that that should happen.
    Mine, however, does nothing.

3. strewth78

strewth78
    Expand Collapse

problem solved.
    I downloaded dbpoweramp trial version. That set-up my accuraterip perfectly.

Die Seite wird geladen...

Diese Seite empfehlen